TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ARTICLE 1 - DEFINITIONS
For the interpretation of these General Conditions of Use of the AFTERCOVID AFRICA platform, the terms used below, in the plural or in the singular, are defined as follows:
- Contributor: refers to any person who has created an "Account" by which he connects using a username and password which are strictly personal and confidential and who intervenes on the Platform either to publish a proposal or to comment on a proposal accessible on the Platform;
- Contribution: means any proposal or opinion on a proposal drafted by a Contributor and liable to be modified within thirty (30) days.;
- AFTERCOVID AFRICA: refers to the online Platform accessible to all and bringing together the Proposals of Contributors and the Editor;
- Content: refers to any content published by a Contributor on the Platform, and in particular any proposal or opinion on a proposal;
- Account: refers to the personal space of a Contributor on the https://aftercovidafrica.org site allowing him to access specific content and contribute to the creation of Content on the Platform;
- Platform: refers to the AFTERCOVID AFRICA dematerialized tool, accessible to all via the Site and through which Users can contribute via their âAccountâ;
- Visitor: refers to any person having access and / or using the Site without having opened an âAccountâ or used a Service.
ARTICLE 2 - PURPOSE
The purpose of these T & Cs is to define the terms and conditions of use of the Participation Platform offered by the Publisher and accessible to all.
The Publisher has set up a participatory platform, called AFTERCOVID AFRICA, allowing Contributors to propose, discuss, comment, give their opinion, vote, participate in a survey.
- Contributors are invited to participate in three ways:
- By giving their opinion on surveys or proposals already published on the platform, by supporting them or commenting on them
- By sharing their proposals to enrich the entire project with their experience and ideas.
- By voting on the proposals
ARTICLE 3 - SCOPE OF APPLICATION
AFTERCOVID AFRICA's Terms and Conditions apply, without restriction or reservation, to all services offered on the Platform.
AFTERCOVID AFRICA's Terms and Conditions are additional, where applicable, to the special conditions applicable to certain services offered within the various sections of the Site.
The AFTERCOVID AFRICA Terms and Conditions take effect from their publication on the Site and remain in force until they are partially or totally modified by the Publisher.